• 37°

Democrats are steadily costing money

I was watching FOX News Wednesday and fake soldier fake Catholic Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., was asked a few questions about legislation.

Kerry, with bold confidence, proclaimed the energy and jobs bill (aka Cap-n-Tax) was actually “good for America, a saver of money for 40 percent of Americans, a small cost to the other 60 percent of Americans and a creator of tens of thousands of jobs.”

OK, stop laughing and start crying.

How many times have the national Democrats (aka secular socialists) been correct or truthful about their huge expensive bills?

Well, name just two that have not quickly ballooned 300-900 percent and are not an issue now as far as real benefits. When will voters learn?

Perhaps the control freak Democrats will again refuse to let the voters see the bill and the lobotomized liberal media won’t read it either but just “repeat instead of report.”

When your electric bill soars its “your bad” for believing known serial liars. This is just another ugly expensive bill on top of thousands of current environmental laws already on the books.

The toxic policies of Democrats can only be sold by distractions, lies and smears. That is why Kerry is lying. Here we go again.

Doug Schexnayder

Vidalia resident

News

Vidalia man turns himself in to Ferriday police for October shooting incident

News

Governor’s orders do not relax local COVID-19 restrictions

News

Forbes calls Natchez No. 5 in “Top 10 Best Places In America” to avoid pandemic

COVID-19

Gov. Reeves lessens COVID-19 restrictions

News

Neighbor helping neighbor a common sight after winter storm

News

Supervisors: No employee raises possible because of budget concerns

News

Chamber pot spares Stanton Hall from further storm damage

News

Supervisors approve payment system for attorneys

News

3 alleged to have broken into vehicles in Beau Pre in Adams County custody

News

Six scouts sworn in as Eagle Scouts together

News

Dart:Sagos mix business with Rhythm Night Club passion project

News

J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine

News

Author Richard Grant speaks about book, Natchez at Natchez Literary and Cinema Celebration

Business

New machinery introduced at Natchez countertop business

News

Vidalia still under boil water advisory after winter storm

News

Natchez hires assistance for storm cleanup

News

Bishop Gunn lead singer McCready arrested Thursday in Concordia Parish

News

Vidalia missing teen found after extensive search

News

Law enforcement agencies continue search for missing 17-year-old

News

Natchez hires help in procuring disaster relief funds due to winter storm damage

News

Officials OK signs for high school sports championship row

DEVELOPING NEWS

Adams County Water Association lifts boil water notice

COVID-19

Teachers, first responders to be eligible for vaccine Monday

News

Mississippi House votes to overhaul several state taxes