Candidate qualifying closes in parish
Published 12:15 am Friday, September 9, 2011
VIDALIA — Qualifying for Concordia Parish and state elections wrapped up Thursday to kickoff election season.
Those who qualified for a spot on the ballot include:
- For sheriff: Kenneth Hedrick, Charles “Junior” Tarver and Robert “Rock” Davis
- For clerk of courts: Clyde Ray Webber
- For Ridgecrest alderman: Jamie Harrison
- For Ridgecrest chief of police: Edwin “Larry” Lawrence
- For state representative District 21: Andy Anders, Justin “Preacher” Conner
- For assessor: Jerry Clark, Ryan Paul
- For coroner: Daryle Price
For a complete list of all state candidate qualifiers, visit sos.louisiana.gov.