Seyfarth announces run for Adams County Sheriff
Special to the Democrat
NATCHEZ — Brian Seyfarth formally announces his candidacy, as an Independent, for the office of Adams County Sheriff.
Officer Seyfarth’s core principals, upon which he has faithfully and proudly served Natchez, for the past 19 years, honesty, integrity, equality and loyalty, are the cornerstone of any positive law enforcement to community relationship. His standards, in addition to a strong knowledge of the Mississippi law, have resulted in a 97% conviction rate.
Continuing with a community first approach, Officer Seyfarth plans to improve the communication and participation with community leaders, and implement new programs to help dramatically reduce gang violence, and youth crime. Good training, hard work, and attention to detail is how Officer Seyfarth makes such strong cases against the criminals that tarnish this community’sreputation. As Adams County Sheriff, Brian Seyfarth will lead the new generation of devoted servants, deputies, who share Brian’s love of his community and proudly serve this great County.
This is not just an announcement of candidacy, but a Call to Action! Help make Adams County safer. This November Vote Brian Seyfarth for Sheriff.
Brian’s qualifications include:
- Municipal Court Deputy Clerk
- Mobile Field Force
- Tactical Casualty Care
- Canine Dog Handler
- Criminal Drug Interdiction techniques (stop and approach)
- Alert Training
- Incident command, Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Special Response Team
- WMD Law Enforcement Prevention Measures
- Community Policing
- EMT Basic
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Introduction to street gangs
- Advance high risk warrant and execution, Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Criminal interdiction commercial vehicle detection
- School resource officer
- National Sheriff Association
- National Canine Association
- National Rifle Association
- National Correction Peace OfficerCorrectional Foundation
- Fraternal Order of Police
- National Wildlife Turkey Affiliation
Community Programs include:
- Wreaths across America
- Shop with a Cop
Vote Brian Seyfarth for Adams County Sheriff. Your vote can help make a positive change for Adams County.
Thank you for your support.
NATCHEZ — A Natchez musician is getting ready to walk the red carpet at a Mississippi Music Foundation ceremony... read more