List of area business, event changes amid virus concerns
(If you want to add your business, event or attraction to this list email firstname.lastname@example.org)
All local United Mississippi Bank, Concordia Bank & Trust, Home Bank, Delta Bank and Regions locations have temporarily closed their lobbies in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Drive-thru services remain open during normal operation hours at each branch location. In addition, online banking, mobile banking and automated telephone banking are available for remote banking transactions. Employees will also be available to offer customer assistance by phone.
Limited in-person appointments are also available for certain transactions. Call your local branch in advance to set up an appointment or schedule a visit online.
Restaurants offering carryout and curbside delivery
100 Main — Carry-out or curbside available
B.B’s Grill – Take out only
Biscuits & Blues – Carry-out available
Buttercup Bakery- Curbside pickup, casseroles available in addition to the regular menu
The Camp Restaurant – Online order and curbside pick up available
County Pie – Carry-out and curbside available
Carriage House – open for carry-out
Dairy Queen – Drive-through only
Donut Shop – Open regular hours
Fat Mama’s Tamales – Carry-out available
Guest House Farrah’s Mediterranean Restaurant – Offering carry-out with lowered prices.
Johnny’s Pizza – Carry-out or delivery available
Jughead’s Fish Fry – carry-out available
La Fiesta Grande – carry-out available
Lil’ Italia – offering carry-out with curbside pickup
Little Tokyo – Carry-out only
Magnolia Grill – Carry-out or curbside available
The Malt Shop – Open regular hours
Mammy’s – Carry-out with curbside, delivery available through Milkman
Moo’s Barn & Grill – Carry-out and curbside available (stops at 8 p.m.)
Natchez Brewing Company & Kitchen – To-go menu for carry-out or delivery available
Natchez Coffee – Carry-out and curbside pickup available
Natchez Heritage School of Cooking- will offer carry-out and delivery only until the end of April, contact for more information.
NX Level – Carry-out only
Pearl Street Pasta – carry-out, curbside & catering menu available (casseroles)
Pedro’s – Delivery ($3 fee), carry-out available
Pig Out Inn – carry-out only, curbside & delivery
Pilot House – Carry-out only
Regina’s Kitchen – Carry-out only
Rolling in the Dough – take-out/curbside & delivery in Natchez Area
Roux 61 – carry-out & curbside available
Soda Pops – Carry-out & curbside available
The Southern Bistro at The Natchez Manor – Carry-out only
South China – Carry-out only
Southern Style – Carry-out, curbside pickup or delivery available ($10 or more for $5 delivery fee)
Subway – Carry-out only
Franklin Street Package Store – Offering phone-in orders for drive-through pickup.
Judge George Armstrong Library is closed until April 1. Digital magazines, select e-books and audiobooks available to library patrons at the library website. (Username: Library card #; Password: Pin # (usually last four digits of your phone number))
- RB Digital – full-color digital magazines can be accessed from our home page by clicking on the large Red RB logo, you can then log into RB on your browser and start reading magazines. No app is needed.
- Hoopla Digital – ONLY ebooks and audiobooks available at this time. Hoopla can also be accessed from library’s home page by clicking on the Hoopla Banner or Logo, then login with your browser to start listening or reading books.
- First Baptist canceled all services and activities for the week of March 15. First Baptist Church of Vidalia and Trinity Episcopal are among the area churches that have canceled services.
- The Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese has ordered the cancellations of services for Episcopal churches through Easter, April 12 .
- The Catholic Diocese of Jackson is releasing parishioners from obligations to attend Mass for the foreseeable future.
- Natchez Adams School District, Adams County Christian School and Cathedral are closed through March 20.
- Louisiana’s K-12 public schools are closed through April 13.
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College extended Spring Break until March 23. All events sponsored by Co-Lin or hosted in a Co-Lin facility are suspended through March 31.
Attractions, Tours Shopping still open for business:
- Silver Street Gifts – offering Facetime and voice-call shopping
- Crafted Gallery – Offering curbside pickup and 30% discount of art supplies. Taking orders and arranging pickup through texts or calls. 601-493-4242.
- Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins — open
- Rhythm Night Club Museum — open
- Southern Carriage Tours — open
- Rev’s Country Tours — open at Old South Trading Post. Call 601-807-5337 for more information
- Nest — open
- Moreton’s Flowerland — open, delivery compliant with social distancing
The Flower Station — Deliveries made in the morning. Closed on Saturdays until further notice. For Emergencies call the shop at 601.442.7224
Postponements, cancellations or closures
- Magnolia Hall
- House on Ellicott Hill
- The Burn
- Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Historic Natchez Foundation
- Natchez Festival of Music
- Natchez in Historic Photographs at First Presbyterian’s Stratton Chapel
- Natchez Museum of African-American History & Culture
- Auburn Museum and Historic Home at Duncan Park
- Natchez City Auditorium
- Natchez Community Center
- Natchez Visitor Center
- Save The Hall Ball
- River Edge Suites
- All sites of the Natchez National Historical Park, including Melrose and the William Johnson House
- Magnolia Bluffs Casino & restaurants
- Delta Music Museum & Arcade Theatre
- Open Air Tours
- Golf Course
- Duncan Park Golf Pro Shop
- Duncan Park Tennis Pro Shop
- All Playgrounds
- Old South Winery
- All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service (go online at www.socialsecurity.gov)
- Adams County Justice Court proceedings that were scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed due to witness unavailability
- Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office & Tax Office (Can be reached by phone; payments can be mailed in, made on-line or by phone; only entrance will be thru Dispatch to file complaints)
- Concordia Parish Tax Assessor’s Office
- Concordia Parish Clerk of Court
- Concordia Parish Recreation District #3 is suspending the use of the recreational building, sporting events, and use of fields and courts until further notice
Events canceled or postponed
- Natchez Spring Pilgrimage
- Grand Village of the Natchez Indians Powwow
- Historic Natchez Tableaux
- Royal Evening at Longwood
- Euro Auto Fest
- “Steel Magnolia” at the Natchez Little Theatre
- Southern Road to Freedom
- Ghostly Guardians of The Burn
- Stanton Hall: Blues & Jazz with Julep in Hand
- Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the end of WWII
- Festival of Music 30th Season — all events
- Avery Michaels March 28th show at the Arcade Theatre
- Organ concert scheduled for Saturday at Temple B’nai Israel has been postponed
- Natchez Historical Society board canceled its March 24 meeting
- Mississippi State University Extension programs, including all 4-H activities and trainings, all in-person local, regional and state-level Extension-sponsored meetings and events are postponed until March 31. The Adams County Extension Service will keep normal business hours. Call 601-445-8201 with any questions.
Information compiled by Visit Natchez and The Natchez Democrat.
NATCHEZ — Gov. Tate Reeves announced Thursday morning that public schools throughout Mississippi would remain closed until at least April... read more