Updated (3/24): Area business, event changes amid virus concerns
(If you want to add your business, event or attraction to this list email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Restaurants offering carryout and curbside delivery
- Applebee’s – open regular hours, car side pickup only
- Buckles Pancakes – Open regular hours 7a-6p, carry-out only
- Buttercup Bakery- Open regular hours with curbside pickup, casseroles available in addition to the regular menu
- The Camp Restaurant – Open hours: Mon-Sat 11 am-8 pm & Sun 11 am-7 pm, online order and curbside pick up.
- County Pie – Regular hours, carry-out & curbside
- Dairy Queen – Regular hours, drive-thru only
- Donut Shop – Open regular hours
- Fat Mama’s Tamales — Drive up or call in orders for pickup at drive-thru window. “Go-Cup” margaritas available at patio side door. Frozen tamales available.
- The Fish House – Open regular hours
- Go Mart – open regular hours
- Guest House Farrah’s Mediterranean Restaurant – regular hours, offering carry-out with lowered prices.
- Johnny’s Pizza – Open regular hours, carry-out or delivery only
- Jughead’s Fish Fry – Open 10a-10p, carry-out
- La Fiesta Grande – Open regular hours, carry-out
- Lil’ Italia – Open regular hours and offering carry-out with curbside pickup
- Little Tokyo – Open 11a -9p (Closed for lunch 2:30-4:30) carry-out only
- The Malt Shop – Open regular hours
- Mammy’s – regular hours, carry-out with curbside, delivery available through Milkman.
- Moo’s Barn & Grill – Regular hours, carry-out & curbside (stops at 8pm)
- Natchez Brewing Company & Kitchen – open regular hours, to-go menu for carry-out or delivery
- Natchez Coffee – Regular hours, carry-out & curbside pickup
- Natchez Heritage School of Cooking- will offer carry-out and delivery only until the end of April, contact for more information.
- Natchez Midtown Grill – Regular hours, carry-out
- NX Level – regular hours, carry-out only, 11a-8p
- Pedro’s – Regular hours, Delivery ($3 fee), carry-out
- Pig Out Inn – carry-out only, curbside & delivery
- Pilot House – Regular hours, breakfast 7a-9:30a, Dinner 5-10p, carry-out only
- Rolling in the Dough – Tues- Sat 12n-5pm, carry-out/curbside & delivery in Natchez Area
- Roux 61 – Regular hours, carry-out & curbside
- Soda Pops – Regular hours, carry-out & curbside
- The Southern Bistro at The Natchez Manor – Regular hours, carry-out only
- South China – Regular hours 11a-9pm, carry-out only
- Southern Style – 6a-2p, carry-out, curbside pickup or delivery ($10 or more for $5 delivery fee)
- Subway – Open 9a-10p, carry-out only
- Franklin Street Package Store – open regular hours. Offering phone-in orders for drive-through pickup.
All local United Mississippi Bank, Concordia Bank & Trust, Home Bank, Delta Bank and Regions locations have temporarily closed their lobbies in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Drive-thru services remain open during normal operation hours at each branch location. In addition, online banking, mobile banking and automated telephone banking are available for remote banking transactions. Employees will also be available to offer customer assistance by phone.
Limited in-person appointments are also available for certain transactions. Call your local branch in advance to set up an appointment or schedule a visit online.
Judge George Armstrong Library is closed until April 1. Digital magazines, select e-books and audiobooks available to library patrons at the library website. (Username: Library card #; Password: Pin # (usually last four digits of your phone number))
- RB Digital – full-color digital magazines can be accessed from our home page by clicking on the large Red RB logo, you can then log into RB on your browser and start reading magazines. No app is needed.
- Hoopla Digital – ONLY ebooks and audiobooks available at this time. Hoopla can also be accessed from library’s home page by clicking on the Hoopla Banner or Logo, then login with your browser to start listening or reading books.
- First Baptist canceled all services and activities for the week of March 15. First Baptist Church of Vidalia and Trinity Episcopal are among the area churches that have canceled services.
- The Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese has ordered the cancellations of services for Episcopal churches through Easter, April 12 .
- The Catholic Diocese of Jackson is releasing parishioners from obligations to attend Mass for the foreseeable future.
- Natchez Adams School District, Adams County Christian School and Cathedral are closed through March 20.
- Louisiana’s K-12 public schools are closed through April 13.
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College extended Spring Break until March 23. All events sponsored by Co-Lin or hosted in a Co-Lin facility are suspended through March 31.
Attractions, Tours Shopping still open for business:
- Silver Street Gifts – offering Facetime and voice-call shopping
- Crafted Gallery – Offering curbside pickup and 30% discount of art supplies. Taking orders and arranging pickup through texts or calls. 601-493-4242.
- Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins — open
- Rhythm Night Club Museum — open
- Southern Carriage Tours — open
- Rev’s Country Tours — open at Old South Trading Post. Call 601-807-5337 for more information
- Nest — open
- Moreton’s Flowerland — open, delivery compliant with social distancing
The Flower Station — Deliveries made in the morning. Closed on Saturdays until further notice. For Emergencies call the shop at 601.442.7224
Postponements, cancellations or closures
- House on Ellicott Hill
- The Burn
- Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Historic Natchez Foundation
- Natchez in Historic Photographs at First Presbyterian’s Stratton Chapel
- Natchez Museum of African-American History & Culture
- Auburn Museum and Historic Home at Duncan Park
- Natchez City Auditorium
- Natchez Community Center
- Natchez Visitor Center
- Judge George Armstrong Public Library
- River Edge Suites
- All sites of the Natchez National Historical Park, including Melrose and the William Johnson House
- Magnolia Bluffs Casino & restaurants
- Delta Music Museum & Arcade Theatre
- Open Air Tours
- Golf Course
- Duncan Park Golf Pro Shop
- Duncan Park Tennis Pro Shop
- All Playgrounds
- Old South Winery
- Monmouth (tours of main house)
- The Grand Hotel
- One Eleven Lounge
- United Mississippi Bank (drive-thru services will remain open during normal operation hours at each branch location).
- All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service (go online at www.socialsecurity.gov).
Adams County Justice Court proceedings that were scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed due to witness unavailability.
- Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office & Tax Office (Can be reached by phone; payments can be mailed in, made on-line or by phone; only entrance will be thru Dispatch to file complaints).
- Concordia Parish Tax Assessor’s Office.
- Concordia Parish Clerk of Court — All trials, hearings and court appearances, both civil and criminal, set from March 20 through April 13 have been postponed and will be continued at a later date.
Events canceled or postponed
- Natchez Spring Pilgrimage
- Grand Village of the Natchez Indians Powwow
- Historic Natchez Tableaux
- Royal Evening at Longwood
- Euro Auto Fest
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- “Steel Magnolia” at the Natchez Little Theatre
- Southern Road to Freedom
- Ghostly Guardians of The Burn
- Stanton Hall: Blues & Jazz with Julep in Hand
- Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the end of WWII
- Save The Hall Ball
- Festival of Music 30th Season — all events
- Avery Michaels March 28th show at the Arcade Theatre
- Organ concert scheduled for 4 p.mn. Saturday, March 21 at Temple B’nai Israel has been postponed.
- Natchez Historical Society board canceled its March 24 meeting.
- Mississippi State University Extension programs, including all 4-H activities and trainings, all in-person local, regional and state-level Extension-sponsored meetings and events are postponed until March 31. The Adams County Extension Service will keep normal business hours. Call 601-445-8201 with any questions.
Information compiled by Visit Natchez and The Natchez Democrat.
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health announced Sunday an active list of local COVID-19 testing sites throughout the... read more