Natchez-Adams County Chamber hosting annual gala event
Published 12:11 am Friday, October 24, 2014
NATCHEZ — The Natchez-Adams County Chamber of Commerce will get a little political Tuesday when it hosts its annual gala membership celebration.
The gala is a way for the chamber to bring together and celebrate local business owners and supporters, said Chamber President Debbie Hudson.
“It’s a time to get everybody together and really honor those people who are making a difference in our community,” Hudson said. “Even though this is a fun evening, at the end of the day it’s still a business function for all those businesses in our community.”
Email newsletter signup
The gala theme this year is “Red Blue Review” and will feature special guest speakers and political analysts Democrat Jere Nash and Republican Andy Taggart.
Nash is a Greenville native and co-wrote with Taggart “Mississippi Politics: The Struggle of Power.”
The duo hosts a weekly television program in Jackson covering state and national politics.
Nash and Taggart will discuss the upcoming races in Mississippi on the November ballot, as well as the nationwide battle for the U.S. Senate.
Two Natchezians of the Year, a man and a woman, will be named at the gala.
Awards will also be given to the large and small businesses of the year.
The gala will also feature a silent auction.
The gala will begin at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Natchez Convention Center.
Sponsorship levels include:
• Platinum sponsorship for $2,000, which includes reception and 20 people seated for dinner and entertainment.
• Gold sponsorship for $1,000, which includes reception and 10 people seated for dinner and entertainment.
• Silver sponsorship for $500, which includes reception and five people seated for dinner and entertainment.
• Reception sponsorship for $250, which includes reception and two people seated for dinner and entertainment.
• Individual chamber member for $75 and individual future chamber members for $100.
Contact Abby Brown at the chamber office for tickets at 601-445-4611 or by email at email@example.com.