Updated (4/10): List of restaurants, businesses and other services available during COVID-19 crisis
(If you want to add your business, event or attraction to this list email email@example.com)
Restaurants offering carryout and curbside delivery
- The Bellemont Shake Shop — 601-445-4581; Open Mon-Sat 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Closed Sundays.
- Buckles Pancakes — 601-442-0840; Open 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.; curbside only.
- Buttercup Bakery — Call 601-442-0247 to schedule pickups only; Open Mon., Wed. & Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m., curbside pickup, casseroles and keto meals available in addition to the regular menu.
- The Butt Hut — 318-414-2267; Curbside, drive through.
- The Café in Vidalia — 318-414-3090; Open 7 a.m.-7 p.m.; Take-out, curbside, delivery.
- The Camp Restaurant — 601-897-0466; Open hours: Mon-Sat 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m.; Online order and curbside pick-up only.
- County Pie — 601-442-0009; Open Tues.-Fri. 11 a.m.-8 p.m. & Sat. 3 p.m.-8 p.m.; Drive-thru only.
- Craws, Claws & Tails — 318-414-3111; Open for take-out 11 a.m.-9 p.m., 7 days a week. We are also participating with Milk Man.
- Dairy Queen — Open daily 5:45 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Drive-thru only.
- Davidson’s Package Store — 601-442-2317; Open regular hours, offering phone-in orders for curbside pickup.
- Donut Shop — 601-442-2317; Open Mon.-Fri. 6 a.m.-2 p.m. & Sat. 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- The Guest House Restaurant/Farrah’s — 601-442-8848; Open 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 5 p.m.-8 p.m.; Curbside service with special menu.
- Fat Mama’s Tamales — 601-442-4548; Open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily; Drive up or call in orders for pickup at drive-thru window. “Go-Cup” margaritas available at patio side door for walk up customers. Frozen tamales available. Delivery option through Milk Man.
- The Fish House — 601-442-2955; Open 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Franklin Street Package Store — 601-445-5043; Open regular hours; Offering phone in orders for drive-through pickup.
- Go Mart — 601-442-1392/BB’s Kitchen — 601-445-9967; Open Mon.-Fri. 5 a.m.-2 p.m. and Sat. 5 a.m.-11 a.m..
- Jerry’s Donuts — 318-336-3002; Open with drive-thru, curbside. Place orders for homemade bread one day in advance.
- Jughead’s Fish Fry — 601-445-8999; Open 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Drive-thru only.
- La Fiesta Grande — 601-445-0720; Open 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Carry-out only.
- Lil’ Italia — 601-304-2221; Open Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 5 p.m.-8 p.m.; Curbside pick-up.
- The Malt Shop — 601-445-4843; Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m..
- Moo’s Barn & Grill — 769-355-2442; Open Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; Curbside.
- Natchez Brewing Company & Kitchen — 769-355-2225; Closed Monday. Open Tues.-Fri. 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. & 4 p.m.-8 p.m., Sat. 12 p.m.-8 p.m., & Sun. 12 p.m.-5 p.m.; to go menu for curbside or delivery.
- Natchez Coffee Company — 601-304-1415; 7 days a week, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.; curbside pick-up.
- Natchez Heritage School of Cooking — 601-807-1008; Contact for more information.
- Natchez Midtown Grill — 601-431-6626; Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-9 p.m. & Sat 12 p.m.-9 p.m.; Carry-out only.
- Old South Winery — Salesroom closed; Offering curbside pick-up, Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Call to pre-order at 601-445-9924.
- Pedro’s — Open daily 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Delivery ($3 fee). Call for more information.
- Pilot House — 601-442-9976; Regular hours, Breakfast 7 a.m.-9:30 a.m., Lunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Dinner 5 p.m.-10 p.m.; Offering family-size meals, fresh or frozen and to-go.
- Rolling in the Dough — 601-653-0302; Tues.-Sat. 12 p.m.-5 p.m.; Curbside and delivery in Natchez Area.
- Roux 61 — 601-445-0004; Open Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m.-8 p.m., curbside.
- Soda Pops — 601-304-0000; Open Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-2 p.m., curbside.
- Sportsman Fish and Grill — 318-336-888; Drive-thru, pick-up
- The Southern Bistro at The Natchez Manor — 601-442-4441; Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-2 p.m., to go & curbside. @natchezmanor.com
- South China — 601-442-8548; 11 a.m.-2 p.m. & 5 p.m.-8 p.m.; Curbside to-go.
- Southern Style Catering — For Catering Needs please call 601-597-2826 (leave a message if no answer) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subway — Open 9 a.m.-10 p.m., carry-out only.
Local businesses still open
- Arthur’s Tires — Open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Blankenstein’s — Regular hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Storefront pickup and delivery, drop off water testing.
- Bowie Outfitters — Open 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Concordia Lumber — Open.
- Crafted Gallery & Art Supply — Offering curbside pick-up and 30% discount of art supplies. Taking orders and arranging pickup through texts or calls to 601-493-4242.
- Darby’s and Darby’s Furniture — offering Facetime shopping and sending pics to customers for curbside pickups.
- The Flower Station — Deliveries made in the morning. Closed on Saturdays until further notice. For Emergencies call the shop at 601-442-7224.
- Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins — Open by reservation only.
- J.E. Hicks Distributing Inc. — 5 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Curbside orders also available.
- Lazarus Arts — Open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. -5 p.m. Call 601-445-4576 or email email@example.com.
- MediaGate studio is open for recording projects. Online only at mediagatenatchez.com.
- Moreton’s Flowerland — Open regular hours 8a.m.-5 p.m.; Delivery compliant with social distancing.
- Natchez Fine Framing — Open by appointment only for picture framing. Please text or call 805-405-6678.
- The Natchez Printing Co. — 601-442-3693. No walk-in customers. Local delivery available to all offices. Pickup available in rear of building at dock door. Most ready same day.
- Nest — Open regular hours.
- The Painted Petal — Storefront closed but offering free shipping at www.thepaintedpetal.online.
- Rev’s Country Tours — open at Old South Trading Post. Call 601-807-5337 for more information.
- Rhythm Night Club Memorial Museum — Open.
- The Rock Shop — Open normal business hours. If you have any questions call (601)-446-ROCK or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Silver Street Gifts — Offering Facetime and voice call shopping.
- Smith Printing — 601-442-2441; No walk-in customers, but still open to help area businesses, municipalities, and healthcare institutions. Will distribute critical products needed to allow residents to work from home (i.e., office supplies, computer accessories, ink/toner, paper, etc.).
- Southern Carriage Tours — Open.
All local Concordia Bank & Trust, Home Bank, Delta Bank, Old South Federal Credit Union, and Regions locations have temporarily closed their lobbies in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
UMB’s downtown branch will temporarily close until further notice. Drive-thru services are available at Morgantown, South Motor and Vidalia branches.
Drive-thru services remain open during normal operation hours at each branch location. In addition, online banking, mobile banking and automated telephone banking are available for remote banking transactions. Employees will also be available to offer customer assistance by phone.
Limited in-person appointments are also available for certain transactions. Call your local branch in advance to set up an appointment or schedule a visit online.
City, county, government services
- Natchez Transit System in open 7 a.m.-4 p.m. to provide an array of services to the passenger needing connections to essential places. Transportation must be pre-scheduled to better serve. Call 601-445-7568 to schedule.
- Natchez Senior Center has suspended all congregating/gathering events until further notice. Home-delivered meals, and the 5310 Elderly or persons with disability transportation is available. Call 601-442-5082.
- Library — Judge George Armstrong Library is closed until further notice. Digital magazines, select e-books and audiobooks available to library patrons at the library website (Username: Library card #; Password: Pin # [usually last four digits or your phone number]).
RB Digital — Full-color digital magazines can be accessed from our home back by clicking on the large Red RB logo, you can then log into RB on your browser and start reading magazines. No app is needed.
Hoopla Digital — ONLY ebooks and audiobooks available at this time. Hoopla can also be accessed from library’s home page by clicking on the Hoopla Banner or Logo, then login with your browser to start listening or reading books.
- Social Security — All local offices will be closed to the public for in-person service (go online at www.socialsecurity.gov).
- Adams County Justice Court proceedings that were scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed due to witness unavailability.
- Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office & Tax Office — Can be reached by phone; payments can be mailed in, made on-line or by phone; only entrance will be thru Dispatch to file complaints.
- Concordia Parish Tax Assessor’s Office — Closed.
- Concordia Parish Clerk of Court — All trails, hearings and court appearances, both civil and criminal, set from March 20 through April 13 have been postpone and will be continued at a later date.
- Mississippi State University Extension — The Adams County Extension Services will keep normal business hours. Call 601-445-8201 with any questions.
- First Church of Natchez “A Pentecostal Experience”” No in-person gathering until further notice; live service stream at Facebook.com/firstchurchntz. Sunday: 11 a.m., Wednesday; 7:30 p.m.
- The Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese has ordered the cancellations of services for Episcopal churches through Easter, April 12.
- The Catholic Diocese of Jackson is releasing parishioners from obligations to attend Mass for the foreseeable future. St. Mary’s Basilica is streaming Sunday services on Grave Wave Sports live and via Facebook for morning service.
- Believer’s World Ministries / Ron Roper Ministries will not be having public services, but will be online only until further changes in the quarantine at rrmin.org.
- Natchez-Adams School District, Cathedral are closed through April 17.
- ACCS is closed for the remainder of school year.
- Louisiana’s K-12 public schools are closed through April 30. All remaining 2019-2020 winter sports championships, as well as all spring sports regular seasons and those respective spring sports championships have been canceled.
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College — Residential students should not return to campus until further notice; All college travel has been suspended indefinitely; All events hosted by Co-Lin or in a Co-Lin facility have been suspended indefinitely; The Co-Lin Daycare will remain closed indefinitely; Golf Course Operations will remain closed indefinitely; All Spring Athletics have been canceled by NJCAA.
Postponements, cancellations, or closures
- Magnolia Hall
- House on Ellicott Hill
- The Burn
- Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Historic Natchez Foundation
- Natchez in Historic Photographs at First Presbyterian’s Stratton Chapel
- Natchez Museum of African-American History & Culture
- Auburn Museum and Historic Home at Duncan Park
- Natchez City Auditorium
- Natchez Community Center
- Natchez Visitor Center
- Judge George Armstrong Public Library
- River Edge Suites
- All sites of the Natchez National Historical park, including Melrose and the William Johnson House
- Magnolia Bluffs Casino & restaurants
- Delta Music Museum & Arcade Theatre
- Open Air Tours
- Golf Course
- Duncan Park Golf Pro Shop
- Duncan Park Tennis Pro Shop
- All Play Grounds
- Monmouth (tours of main house)
- The Grand Hotel
- One Eleven Lounge
Events canceled or postponed
- Beau Pré Spring Pilgrimage 4-Ball that was scheduled for Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5 has been postponed and will take place on Saturday, June 27 and Sunday, June 28 as the Memorial 4-Ball.
- The 20th annual Co-Lin Foundation Natchez Golf Classic that was scheduled for the afternoon of Thursday, Aprl 23 has for now been postponed.
- The Louisiana Senior Amateur Tour was scheduled to have a one-day tournament at Beau Pré Country Club’s golf course on Saturday, April 25. That has been canceled.
- Royal Evening at Longwood
- Euro Auto Fest
- “Steel Magnolias” at the Natchez Little Theatre
- Southern Road to Freedom
- Ghostly Guardians of The Burn
- Stanton Hall: Blues & Jazz with Julep in Hand
Special to the Democrat The Natchez Democrat newsroom was named one of 400 recipients of a Facebook Journalism Project Community... read more